- RSS Channel Showcase 6402990
- RSS Channel Showcase 2550917
- RSS Channel Showcase 9898390
- RSS Channel Showcase 2337666
Articles on this Page
- 11/02/13--04:43: _Chapter skins : Sal...
- 11/24/13--02:44: _Exterminatus - The ...
- 12/21/13--05:00: _Exterminatus Game G...
- 01/22/14--12:51: _Exterminatus Alpha ...
- 03/31/14--22:34: _Mod and Indie News ...
- 07/18/14--13:12: _Exterminatus Beta 8...
- 08/17/14--13:12: _Mod and Indie News ...
- 01/09/15--10:33: _Blood Ravens Beta 8...
- 06/06/15--23:38: _Exterminatus Beta 8...
- 06/07/15--03:51: _40k Source Beta 8.2...
- 02/03/16--00:16: _Exterminatus Beta 8...
- 02/07/16--04:03: _Dreadnaught! - New ...
- 05/08/16--00:33: _Exterminatus the Ne...
- 08/21/16--06:03: _Exterminatus Alpha ...
- 02/26/17--05:06: _Exterminatus Beta 8...
- 04/30/17--04:12: _Exterminatus Alpha ...
- 07/22/17--23:21: _Exterminatus change...
- 07/23/17--05:33: _Exterminatus 8.70 -...
- 01/19/18--16:18: _What's New in Beta 9
- 01/21/18--04:01: _Exterminatus Beta 9...
- 11/02/13--04:43: Chapter skins : Salamanders, Imperial Fists and Black Templars
- 11/24/13--02:44: Exterminatus - The First Founding
- 12/21/13--05:00: Exterminatus Game Group 1000 Strong
- 01/22/14--12:51: Exterminatus Alpha 7.51 to 7.60 Change Log
- 07/18/14--13:12: Exterminatus Beta 8.0 Released
- 08/17/14--13:12: Mod and Indie News Recap
- 01/09/15--10:33: Blood Ravens Beta 8.10 Release
- 06/06/15--23:38: Exterminatus Beta 8.10 to 8.21 Change Log
- 06/07/15--03:51: 40k Source Beta 8.21 Released
- 02/03/16--00:16: Exterminatus Beta 8.38 - Coming Soon!
- 02/07/16--04:03: Dreadnaught! - New Beta Released
- 05/08/16--00:33: Exterminatus the Next Phase
- 08/21/16--06:03: Exterminatus Alpha 8.50
- 02/26/17--05:06: Exterminatus Beta 8.60 Released
- 04/30/17--04:12: Exterminatus Alpha 8.61 - The Road to Chaos
- 07/22/17--23:21: Exterminatus changes V8.60 to v8.69
- 07/23/17--05:33: Exterminatus 8.70 - The Chaos Legions
- 01/19/18--16:18: What's New in Beta 9
- 01/21/18--04:01: Exterminatus Beta 9 - The Black Crusade
Three new chapter skins for warhammer 40k Source mod Exterminatus. Salamanders, Imperial Fists and Black Templars.
Added three new chapter skin packs to the Warhammer 40,000 themed Source mod Exterminatus. Iron hands, Raven Guard and the White Scars chapters are the last of the first founding chapters to be represented in EX.
Warhammer 40,000 themed Source mod Exterminatus exceeds 1000 members in it's steam community group.
Exterminatus Alpha 7.60 features a tarantula defensive turret, dynamic marine crosshairs, improved in-HUD objective indicator, warhammer 40k styled statues and shows the players bound use key when looking at ammo shrines and objectives.
This week we look at all the awesome releases and updates this week from VRWorlds, Caffeine, Deadwood, Warcraft: Alliance and Horde, Exterminatus, and Whole Lotta Altis.
WH40k themed, multiplayer mod Exterminatus has just released Beta 8 to run on the Source SDK 2013.
We check out the some of latest modDB and indieDB headlines plus your weekly dose of Monday Night Indie.
Beta 8.10 introduces a new hivefleet to Exterminatus, Leviathan, replacing the old hivefleet and Blood Ravens replacing the Ultramarines as the default chapter of space marines. The new beta also features many new and improved sounds and effects.
Exterminatus Beta 8.21 features a new lictor cloaking effect, similar to the one used in TF2 and a new map,set on an imperial forge world ex_forge. There are also numerous new sounds and ambient effects in all the existing maps.
Exterminatus Beta 8.21 massively improves on the Lictor cloaking effect used in the version we released in January, adds a whole new map and inclues a great deal of new sound effects.
A summary of the changes to Exteminatus - Rival Species 2 since since it's last beta (version 8.21). Dreadnaughts, Devourers and Barbed Stranglers headline. This article will not contain any surprise to those who have been following the alpha builds, but might be of interest to less frequent readers.
Exterminatus Beta 8.38 adds a new Dreadnaught player class to the stable Beta version. 8.38 also adds two completely new weapons to the Tyranid arsenal, the Barbed Strangler and Devourer as well as fixing the ages old Flamer push back glitch.
Lead developer of the Warhammer 40,000 themed teamplay mod for Source lays out the plan for the next phase of the mod's development. The goal being to get EX on Steam store, to attract more players and contributors.
WH40k themed team play Source mod Exterminatus - Rival Species 2 releases Alpha 8.50. This new version combines all the patches to EX since the last Beta in February. All the changes are details and progress on the grand plan is reported is this news update. We ain't dead yet!
Beta 8.60 is about improving the quality, stability and 40K feel of Exterminatus (EX), rather than new game play features previous Betas have showcased. EX now has an offline tutorial. Many of the maps and classes have been enhanced since the last Beta.
Exterminatus Alpha 8.61 features a new Chaos Space Marine (CSM) team, which is a major change in direction for EX a new level ex_streets.
This article is round-up of changes to the mod since Beta 8.60 was released February 2017. Our contributors have kept up a steady stream of work, producing 10 new public alpha releases since then. If you've not been reading all the alpha change logs on 40ksource.com this article will tell you what we've added, what bugs have been fixed, what we've tweaked to improve them and what chnages have been made to the balance of the game.
Alpha 8.70 rolls up all the changes from the last 10 alpha tests, including all the Chaos player classes and two Chaos maps. Version 8.70 adds more chaos props, new kill icons, further improves ex_bunker and fixes bugs related to objective markers and bullet holes.
Exterminatus is approaching it's 9th Beta release after many more frequent and experimental Alpha builds. This article documents all the new features in Beta 9 and the changes since the last big release Alpha 8.70.
Exterminatus Beta 9 completes the introduction of the Black Legion of Chaos Space Marines (CSM) to Exterminatus (EX). Now in addition to the Imperial and Tyranid factions you can play as one of the seven CSM classes, with their own chaotic weaponry on one of the five new chaos versus imperial maps.